Girl Saved By Iphone App

A three-year-old girl was saved from the KILLER DISEASAE meningitis by a SMARTPHONE APP. Hollie Weeks was saved by her quick-thinking mum Claire – who remembered her symptoms from an application she had downloaded. Claire, 36, and dad Simon, 39, rushed her to North Devon District Hospital when the tot became seriously ill while on a family holiday. The youngster was diagnosed with viral meningitis and received treatment within 20 minutes.

A three-year-old girl was saved from the KILLER DISEASAE meningitis by a SMARTPHONE APP. Hollie Weeks was saved by her quick-thinking mum Claire - who remembered her symptoms from an application she had downloaded. Claire, 36, and dad Simon, 39, rushed her to North Devon District Hospital when the tot became seriously ill while on a family holiday. The youngster was diagnosed with viral meningitis and received treatment within 20 minutes.

A three-year-old girl was saved from the KILLER DISEASAE meningitis by a SMARTPHONE APP. Hollie Weeks was saved by her quick-thinking mum Claire - who remembered her symptoms from an application she had downloaded. Claire, 36, and dad Simon, 39, rushed her to North Devon District Hospital when the tot became seriously ill while on a family holiday. The youngster was diagnosed with viral meningitis and received treatment within 20 minutes.

A three-year-old girl was saved from the KILLER DISEASAE meningitis by a SMARTPHONE APP. Hollie Weeks was saved by her quick-thinking mum Claire - who remembered her symptoms from an application she had downloaded. Claire, 36, and dad Simon, 39, rushed her to North Devon District Hospital when the tot became seriously ill while on a family holiday. The youngster was diagnosed with viral meningitis and received treatment within 20 minutes.

A three-year-old girl was saved from the KILLER DISEASAE meningitis by a SMARTPHONE APP. Hollie Weeks was saved by her quick-thinking mum Claire - who remembered her symptoms from an application she had downloaded. Claire, 36, and dad Simon, 39, rushed her to North Devon District Hospital when the tot became seriously ill while on a family holiday. The youngster was diagnosed with viral meningitis and received treatment within 20 minutes.