Girl Only Eats Fish Fingers

Little Imogen Elliott survives on a daily diet of fish fingers – because she is allergic to EVERYTHING. The 20-month-old girl is battling a rare mystery illness that causes her to have life threatening allergies. Last year, she suffered an anaphylactic shock after eating something she shouldn’t. It caused her throat to swell and close up and she had to be rushed to hospital. Thanks to her mum Kirsty’s quick reactions, medics said it saved Imogen’s life.

Little Imogen Elliott survives on a daily diet of fish fingers - because she is allergic to EVERYTHING. The 20-month-old girl is battling a rare mystery illness that causes her to have life threatening allergies. Last year, she suffered an anaphylactic shock after eating something she shouldn't. It caused her throat to swell and close up and she had to be rushed to hospital. Thanks to her mum Kirsty's quick reactions, medics said it saved Imogen's life.

Little Imogen Elliott survives on a daily diet of fish fingers - because she is allergic to EVERYTHING. The 20-month-old girl is battling a rare mystery illness that causes her to have life threatening allergies. Last year, she suffered an anaphylactic shock after eating something she shouldn't. It caused her throat to swell and close up and she had to be rushed to hospital. Thanks to her mum Kirsty's quick reactions, medics said it saved Imogen's life.

Little Imogen Elliott survives on a daily diet of fish fingers - because she is allergic to EVERYTHING. The 20-month-old girl is battling a rare mystery illness that causes her to have life threatening allergies. Last year, she suffered an anaphylactic shock after eating something she shouldn't. It caused her throat to swell and close up and she had to be rushed to hospital. Thanks to her mum Kirsty's quick reactions, medics said it saved Imogen's life.

Little Imogen Elliott survives on a daily diet of fish fingers - because she is allergic to EVERYTHING. The 20-month-old girl is battling a rare mystery illness that causes her to have life threatening allergies. Last year, she suffered an anaphylactic shock after eating something she shouldn't. It caused her throat to swell and close up and she had to be rushed to hospital. Thanks to her mum Kirsty's quick reactions, medics said it saved Imogen's life.