Extremely Rare Reaction

A little boy’s skin was left ‘burning’ so much his mum couldn’t even hold him after a near fatal reaction to just HALF a teaspoon of a kids painkiller. George Williams, three, was left fighting for his life after a reaction to painkillers triggered a deadly skin condition – that caused his skin to cover with painful blisters and split open. Brave tot George was struck down with Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome – which affects just one in a million people, three weeks ago.

A little boy's skin was left 'burning' so much his mum couldn't even hold him after a near fatal reaction to just HALF a teaspoon of a kids painkiller. George Williams, three, was left fighting for his life after a reaction to painkillers triggered a deadly skin condition - that caused his skin to cover with painful blisters and split open. Brave tot George was struck down with Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome - which affects just one in a million people, three weeks ago.

A little boy's skin was left 'burning' so much his mum couldn't even hold him after a near fatal reaction to just HALF a teaspoon of a kids painkiller. George Williams, three, was left fighting for his life after a reaction to painkillers triggered a deadly skin condition - that caused his skin to cover with painful blisters and split open. Brave tot George was struck down with Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome - which affects just one in a million people, three weeks ago.

A little boy's skin was left 'burning' so much his mum couldn't even hold him after a near fatal reaction to just HALF a teaspoon of a kids painkiller. George Williams, three, was left fighting for his life after a reaction to painkillers triggered a deadly skin condition - that caused his skin to cover with painful blisters and split open. Brave tot George was struck down with Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome - which affects just one in a million people, three weeks ago.

A little boy's skin was left 'burning' so much his mum couldn't even hold him after a near fatal reaction to just HALF a teaspoon of a kids painkiller. George Williams, three, was left fighting for his life after a reaction to painkillers triggered a deadly skin condition - that caused his skin to cover with painful blisters and split open. Brave tot George was struck down with Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome - which affects just one in a million people, three weeks ago.